Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy March!

Happy March!
Wow! March is already here...this year is flying by. Only a few more months until our family gets a little bigger. We have been as busy as ever with the end of hockey season, a move into a bigger town house, and getting ready for baby, on top of all of our regular activities.

March for Babies 2012 Kick-Off breakfast.
This morning I had the privilege of being the MC at the annual March for Babies kick-off breakfast. This is the second year I have been invited to the breakfast. This year's walk is in April and the goal is to raise $515,000 regionally. Jason and I haven't walked yet, but hope to be out there this year! Project: Cameron's story has put together a team of walkers and since we have become involved with the annual book drive...it just seems appropriate to walk with their team!

Oh and speaking of the book drive....the totals are in and we surpassed the goal of 2400 books. This year Project: Cameron's story will donate 2,456 books to local NICU's. Yay!

Covered in stickers...and loving it!
Finally, I am so happy to report that Ella is doing great. She has just grown leaps and bounds since she is feeling better. She is definitely growing out of all her clothes and shoes. Her vocabulary...and personality is growing too. She is a pretty funny little girl. I love hearing her talk and TELL me what she wants now. The challenge is just working on having a little patience (for both of us!).

As I continue to be amazed every day by the accomplishments Ella has made, I have also found myself thinking just as much about what her sister will be like....who she will look like, what her personality will be, how will Ella react?? Will I celebrate the new babies every moment as much as I have all of Ella's "firsts"? Just three months left until the big day! We can't wait....now if we could just agree on a name ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment