Thursday, July 19, 2012

Best Summer Ever!

Ella and Avery celebrating the 4th of July!
I can't believe we are more than half way through July...and I am just getting around to a new blog! It's all for good reason, because I have been busy having the best summer ever! Words can not describe how much I adore being home and spending every day with my girls. It is such a special time for me and I am determined to enjoy every single moment. I can't imagine loving anyone or anything in the world as much as I do my daughters. Tomorrow will mark eight weeks since Avery was born. It has been the FASTEST and HAPPIEST eight weeks of my life.
Enjoying some pool time with Pa

We have spent our time going to the pool, the playground, taking long walks, checking out the farmers markets, reading, singing and just having something fun to do every day. Ella is still going to school three mornings a week. It is good to keep her in her routine, but I can't wait for the clock to strike 11am and I can pick her up! Since she is still going to school, I have had a nice opportunity to sneak in a little early and see her in action with her teachers and friends. I am so proud of her and how far she has come. Just yesterday, I saw her singing and signing all the songs and taking the lead with her classmates. She really seems to enjoy being there and having fun in the classroom.

As for little Miss Avery...she is a Mamma's girl! She is getting so big and growing into her personality. She is full of smiles for us when she wakes up every morning. She LOVES to stare at her big sister. She HATES the hours of 5pm-8pm. That's when she cries and cries and cries, haha. She loves being outside and hanging out in her stroller. She is doing great with tummy time. She is a good eater and a great sleeper. She is a perfect addition to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment